Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Minute Preparation

As I finally got around to packing on Thursday, I realized that I had only one bag full of clothes, and I already paid for two checked bags, so I had a whole other bag to fill. Using the money given by friends and family, I was able to go shopping for some much-needed items at Casita. I got a lot of feminine products, some bar soap, as well as some craft supplies. Of course, as my mom and I packed everything into the second bag, we realized that it was too heavy and too full, so I will have to leave some here, to be brought by a visiting group of friends? :)

At any rate, I feel like there's still a lot to get done tomorrow, but I'm not worried about it. It's mostly little things that I keep remembering I need to pack in my carry-on, that won't be a huge problem if I do forget them. It's strange to think that in less than 24 hours, I'll be in Honduras. I'll probably be there already as you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment